[nafex] Growing hardy kiwis - multiple varieties: same hole?

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 08:39:07 EST 2012

I have some argutas growing up ash trees and each year they keep
pulling the tree down closer to ground.  We still have to get on a
ladder to get the top ones but it has actually worked out to be quite
manageable.  These are ones that I don't prune too much, pruning would
be a nightmare.

I've been using old metal bed springs sideways bolted on to 2 tposts
and they make really secure trelllising  at about 4 feet high for the
ones that I've been pruning.

~mIEKAL