[nafex] seedlings - overcome drying losses

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Sat Mar 3 13:47:59 EST 2012

How about water wicks? They bring a steady supply of water to the soil
without causeing waterlogging. Also maybe have the pots inside a large
plastic bag to keep in humidity.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
(505) 281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mountain Time, 7 days