[nafex] Does anyone have 'Wells' paw paw that came from ONE GREEN WORLD (frmly. NORTHWOODS) NURSERY

Steven Covacci filtertitle at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 19:37:46 EDT 2012

Group:

Does anyone have 'Wells' paw paw that came from ONE GREEN WORLD (formerly NORTHWOODS) Nursery?
It looks like One Green World doesn't, currently, carry 'Wells' as it once did.  I can get it from other nurseries, but I'm specifically looking to get this variety as coming from One Green World/Northwoods because there still may be two varieties in trade under the name 'Wells', and I'm interested in the one that they had because it was this variety which was tested in a research analysis of acetogenin-content among various popular varieties.
Thank you,
Steve; NJ