[nafex] Goji Berry - Wolfberry - Lycium barbarum

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Mon Jul 23 16:40:09 EDT 2012

Same experience. Very little fruit and highly invasive. It seems to have
a few new berries every day but they disappear before I get to them.

I'm not sure if I have Goji but it is a cultivated Lycium. We have them
growing wild here in New Mexico, too.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's MCAT Prep Book
Lead Author, Barron's LSAT Prep Book (2013)
(505)-281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mt Time, 7 days