[nafex] Goji Berry - Wolfberry - Lycium barbarum

John S swim_at_svc at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 16:33:59 EDT 2012

I got an early seedling offered from ONG and it is incredibly vigorous.  I let it get big, in part hoping for better fruit production.  Only got a few berries a year and the birds will leave them alone here for some reason.  It's become invasive and I've dug it up several times the past three years, but still have bits and pieces cropping up.  Getting rid of it as this one is a waste of space.

I wanted to ask the size of the plants you are working with?  Small ones can be fussy, but once well rooted virtually indestructible here.  Very easy to propagate as well.  6" cuttings will root easily.

John