[nafex] Goji Berry - Wolfberry - Lycium barbarum

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 15:55:10 EDT 2012

I haven't been able to keep them alive here in sw Wisconsin.  Each
year I plant a few and the following spring they are dead.  They're
supposed to be cold hardy so not sure what the issue is.  I have a few
of the One Green World variety and debating whether to sacrifice those
or keep them in pots.

~mIEKAL