[nafex] Crows!!!

Elizabeth Hilborn ehilborn at mebtel.net
Wed Jul 11 22:16:57 EDT 2012

Hi Jerry,
http://www.ncwildlife.org/Portals/0/Regs/Documents/2011-12/2011-12_Hunting.pdf

Crow season in NC:
CROW SEASONS
Season Bag Limits- No restriction
Aug. 3, 2011 to Feb. 29, 2012–Wednesday,
Friday and Saturday of each week plus Labor
Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New
Year’s Day and Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.

June 6, 2012 to July 28, 2012–Wednesday,
Friday and Saturday of each week plus
Independence Day.

If you leave the carcasses in the orchard it may discourage others. They
are pretty smart about avoiding dangerous areas, and they communicate
among themselves well.

Good luck!

Betsy Hilborn
7a central NC