[nafex] Black currant question

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 11:46:45 EDT 2012

Ginda, these plants are only 3 years old and not fully mature,  there
wasn't a lot of fruit compared to much older plants that I have...  &
almost no multiple berries on stems.

I have a Crandall bush that I get a gallon from one bush (but then a
bush is more like an accumulation of a mother plant and a bunch of
self-layered suckers.

~mIEKAL

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/nafexlist