[nafex] Black currant question

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Wed Jul 11 00:07:50 EDT 2012

I pluck the whole stems off currants. I've never tried to harvest more than two bushes at a time, but that seems like a lot of time for the amount of berries. Did you get lots of stems with only one or two berries? I've picked about a gallon of fruit off two bushes, and while I didn't keep track of how long it took, it didn't seem like it was a really long time.

Ginda