[nafex] Black currant question

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 19:08:19 EDT 2012

Not selling any yet, but I had 60 Consort bushes that are 3 years old,
some fruit on them but not really productive yet.  I wanted to see how
long it would take to pick them pretty clean and it amounted to about
14 hours for about 6-7 gallons of fruit which produced 2 1/2 gallons
of juice which I will make into black currant melomel.  I'm gonna have
to figure out more efficient ways to harvest in the future.

~mIEKAL