[nafex] Mother Earth News Fair, Sept. 21-23

Jackie jakuehn at verizon.net
Sun Jul 8 15:20:26 EDT 2012

Dear Fruit-Growing Friends,

NAFEX will have a booth at the Mother Earth News Fair in Seven Springs, PA, September 21-23, 2012. But by "NAFEX," I think I mean, "ME--on behalf of NAFEX." So I am in desperate need of ideas: any suggestions for a one-man (woman) show? What would work well? Apple samples? Handouts? See if I can get hooked up to take memberships by plastic?

Tell me what you have seen others do that worked well, or what you may have done on behalf of your own small business. And if you should be in the area, do you have produce that you'd be willing to donate for samples at that time of year?

Ideas!

Thanks so much.

Jackie Kuehn
Editor-in-Chief, Pomona