[nafex] power outage

Deb Schneider debs913 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:51:36 EDT 2012

Hi folks

I am writing from a library in a nearby town.  We got hit hard by the
June 30th storms and are without power...possibly for an addition week
to 10 days.  There will be a delay in processing NAFEX memberships if
you pay by check, money order or google checkout. (Paypal payments are
automatically activated).  Apologies, but mother nature still rules!

Sadly, in addition to severe damage to about 40 trees on my
property...I lost my 8 year old Queen Cox apple tree (which was in the
process of bearing for only the second time).  It was completely
uprooted.  Sigh.

Thanks for your patience, will let you know when things improve!

deb