[nafex] Lon

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch_mnd at dataone.in
Tue Jan 31 22:09:59 EST 2012

I am greatly shocked to learn about the passing away of Lon.  We knew each
other for more than last two decades and had been exchanging letters before
the advent of e-mail.  I have his letters and also a photograph of him
alongwith his wife and two sons which he had sent me 20 years ago.  Though
we had not net, but I had developed a brotherly relationship with him.  It
was he who had introduced me to NAFEX list.

He had sent me a copy of his first book.

I am even more sorry to learn that he was only 62 which is no age to die in
these times.

It is very shocking.  I feel as if I have lost a very close relative.  It is
morning here and I am feeling very sad.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
186/3 Jail Road
Mandi HP 175001, India