[nafex] 'A really, really purple tomato that can be as black as an eggplant' (OFF TOPIC)

John S swim_at_svc at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 10:47:25 EST 2012

Grew this tomato about two years ago when someone shared some seed they had obtained for trials (no longer remember who).  A beautiful small tomato that was a curiosity and fun to show around, but not very productive for me.  Tasted like a regular tomato.  My reaction was that other than the unusual color, nothing particular about it that stood out.  A good garden curiosity for those with kids (or grand-kids) to generate some gardening interest.

John