[nafex] Titania Black Currant - Self-Fertile?

Caren Kirk quirky at videotron.ca
Tue Jan 31 08:21:24 EST 2012

  Hi Doug,

Thanks for the info I'll have to look into Titania then. Haven't seen
them around locally. Maybe I'll care out a proper black currant patch,
IF I can find some space! I'm already full to the brim practically with
all my other fruit varieties!

Regards,

Caren Kirk
St. Jerome

PS - Is your brother into fruit growing too? If he would ever be
interested in a swap I am just down the road!