[nafex] Collection of apple varieties

Claude Jolicoeur cjoli at gmc.ulaval.ca
Mon Jan 30 22:58:27 EST 2012

Nick Botner's collection in Oregon is larger,
with something like 4000 varieties of apples,
pears, grapes, plums and cherries if I remember well.
There was a discussion recently here about the
fact that - unfortunately - he is now selling his
property. From what I understand, Mr. Botner is
now in his mid-80's and can't maintain such a large orchard anymore.
His list of varieties is on the internet, you
will find it easily with a search on his name.
Claude Jolicoeur