[nafex] Gold Rush and Keepsake

John Bunker john.p.bunker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:34:20 EST 2012

We do sell Keepsake most years (on Antonovka) in the Fedco catalog.
This year we did not have enough to offer it in the catalog (big
seller when we do) but we do have enough trees to offer as a "special
order".  If interested, please contact me directly.  we also offer
GoldRush most years.
Regards,
John Bunker
Fedco