[nafex] Gold Rush and Keepsake... and nutcases!

Sarah Kehler Ewing skkewing at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 09:49:44 EST 2012

Been there, done that!  Long live the serious nutcases! lol

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB

________________________________
 From: Naomi Counides <naomi at oznayim.us>

But I also can get pretty determined about what I want.   A few years back I
put in an order with Cummins that stretched out for 3 or 4 years till
everything I asked for became available and was shipped.  Possibly Stephen
Cummins had me down as a serious nutcase.. but I did get my trees.  Tress
take a while to produce fruit and IMO, if a certain fruit is what you want
it is okay to wait a year or two, or more for the tree.  Tree fruit is
hardly a matter of instant gratification.

I plan, I plant and I wait.
Naomi

message archives
Google message archive search: