[nafex] Juneberry/Serviceberry varieties

Sarah Kehler Ewing skkewing at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 09:35:34 EST 2012

One comment on Autumn Brilliance for those of us in the North:  I've had two bushes for 5 years and every year they die right back to the ground while none of my other bushes suffer any die back at all.  By others I mean: Smoky, Northline, Martin, Nelson, Thiesen, Pembina and Honeywood.  Favourites: Nelson and Honeywood test the highest in antioxidants while Martin and Thiesen seem to have the largest berries.

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB