[nafex] Titania Black Currant - Self-Fertile?

dwoodard at becon.org dwoodard at becon.org
Sun Jan 29 05:02:55 EST 2012

Caren, you can plant all the Titania black currants you want, as they are
reported immune to white pine blister rust. I gave my brother at
Ste.-Adele a Titania and a Boskoop Giant; they do well and he likes them.
He eats them fresh when they are *dead ripe*.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada