[nafex] Raspberry Production

Matt Demmon mdemmon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 20:04:43 EST 2012

I don't know about California, it's probably really different there.
But here all you have to do is plant raspberries in half-way decent
soil, and control the weeds halfway, and BAM, you've got raspberries
coming out of your ears. Trellising helps with certain varieties.
Watering can help if it's really dry. And rain every day during
harvest is a big mold problem.

-matt
z5 se MI