[nafex] Wanted to buy: pawpaw seedlings/rootstock

Hansen,Richard Dean rdhans01 at louisville.edu
Thu Jan 26 12:12:08 EST 2012

Hmm Good point, I had not thought about that.

You are right they are quite small. I got some last year (they were small seedlings) to try out in South Dakota in a very sheltered location, although I potted them up to get a bit of size on them.
I do not know if they might have them in larger sizes or not. It would not hurt to ask.

Richard