[nafex] Wanted to buy: pawpaw seedlings/rootstock (nottke1)

Hansen,Richard Dean rdhans01 at louisville.edu
Wed Jan 25 12:41:03 EST 2012

Oikos tree crops sells paw paw seedlings

http://oikostreecrops.com/store/product.asp?P_ID=305&strPageHistory=search&strKeywords=pawpaw&numPageStartPosition=1&strSearchCriteria=any&PT_ID=78

They sell 25 seedlings for $35 and I have found them to be an excellent company.

Richard Hansen
Zone 6b Louisville, KY
------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 20:30:43 -0500
From: Richard Moyer <ramoyer at gmail.com>
Subject: [nafex] Wanted to buy: pawpaw seedlings/rootstock
To: nafex at lists.ibiblio.org

Am helping with a pawpaw grafting workshop in early March. The organizer is having trouble finding pawpaw seedlings to graft onto.

If any of you have pawpaw seedlings/rootstock for sale, or know someone who does, please let me know.

About 20-50 are needed, though we could do with less from several people.

Thanks,
Richard Moyer
SW VA; balmy enough to work in shorts today.