[nafex] lilies of the valley

Steve Dulaney nomad496 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 23:16:10 EST 2012

I have grown lily of the valley for several years.  Mine are in heavy shade
under conifer tree.  They get no special attention, but they have thrived
for a long time.  The soil is only slightly acid from the build-up of duff.
They do like watering now and then.

Steve Dulaney
Willamette Valley, Oregon
Northern zone 8