[nafex] Maple Valley{WI]

mike engle speigletown at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:25:12 EST 2012

  I have met Tony one time this fall.  A lady from an educational program was up talking about setting up new classes.  Trying to remember back to it, I believe concerning all the different apples, he might do grafting workshops too.
  Anyways, he seems very knowledgeable and a straight shooter.  I also got 6 trees grafted by him last spring. All of them made it. [Well, until my father and his friend had a little incident that involved two of the trees, but I digress]

-mike Engle
Troy, NY
zone 5