[nafex] Elderberry Cuttings

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 07:49:30 EST 2012

Personally, I would hold them a couple months.  But last year I bought
a couple hundred of these in late Feb, holding them until late April
when I could start them outdoors in my unheated greenhouse, and some
of the cuttings had already become desiccated and I lost about 25% of
them...   which is to say I wouldn't hold them for too long..

~mIEKAL