[nafex] Honeyberry/Haskap discussion thread (permaculture forum at permies)

Sarah Kehler Ewing skkewing at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 12:33:46 EST 2012

Nope.  You made the right decision!

Just one comment on what I read at the forum listed: Haskaps/Honeyberries are definitely not seedless.  In fact they have larger seeds than blueberries.  I know this for a fact because I have saved seeds from my honeyberries several times using a household strainer to clean/capture the seeds with no trouble whereas I had to do all kinds of straining thru paper towel when I save blueberry seeds a few years ago.  Burpee's sells theirs as seedless too.

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB