[nafex] Pineberry

Sarah Kehler Ewing skkewing at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 12:26:38 EST 2012

Thanks so much for posting this John!  I love anything with an unusual colour.

But now I am jealous of all you Americans: Burpee's carries both the Pineberry White Pine Strawberry and the Purple Wonder strawberry!  Sigh.  How many years until someone brings them both to Canada for me?

I did send Burpee's a pathetic, begging email... maybe they will ship to Canada if I promise them gold bricks!

Sarah

zone 3
Edmonton, AB