[nafex] behmi

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch_mnd at dataone.in
Mon Jan 16 22:47:32 EST 2012

Behmi grows in an area that is difficult and far from where I live.
Moreover, it is not a commercial fruit at all.  But still I can try to help
in getting few seeds or budsticks if anyone is interested in taking up
breeding project on this fruit.  Some botanists have assigned behmi a
botanical name Pruus mira.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
www.fruitipedia.com