[nafex ibiblio list] First Scion exchange meeting, Atlanta, GA!!

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 14:20:35 EST 2012

January 29th, 1-4 pm at the
Episcopal Church of the Holy Comforter: Seed Swap and Apple Grafting -

737 Woodland Ave SE. We will meet in our fellowship hall, entrance under the awning just off the driveway. The driveway is actually located on
Ormewood (the church sits on a corner). We are fully accessible to all. This will be the first face-to-face meeting of the Atlanta Fruits Club!!!
"SE Seed Swapper"s and a few others will also be invited and
have been invited to join this group if they wish to graft apples with
Robert Hamilton.
We'll have hot coffee and if you'd like to bring a sweet treat
 to share, please do for refreshments.

Children are welcomed with
parental supervision, however be advised that grafting involves very
very sharp objects :)

Robert

Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org

My New Blog!!