[nafex ibiblio list] Nick Bottner's Mutsu

david liezen chandos49 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:53:14 EST 2012

Jerry,I wouldn't worry. Photos I've seen for Hubbardston Nonesuch, Rambour Franc/Summer Rambo, D'Arcy Spice and Duchess of Oldenburg differ widely in the amount of color achieved in differing locales. Things really color up around here, especially when the hottest part of the year turns up late, as it did in 2011. We had over 20 days of 90º plus in late August and September.
Dave Liezen