[nafex ibiblio list] r/s for Prairies in Canada

Sarah Kehler Ewing skkewing at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 09:39:48 EST 2012

Clint Detbrenner at Boughen Nurseries at Nipawin, Saskatchewan is very good to deal with for a few rootstock.  He may only sell actual 'rootstocks' in bundles, but he also sells Siberian Crabs in their catalogue that I have used for rootstock.  They are a bit more expensive, but they are a bit bigger which works very well.  If you want cheaper and can risk size issues, they normally sell windbreak bundles even when they are sold out of their rootstock.

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB