[nafex ibiblio list] cloning machines

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 21:42:09 EST 2012

I have one in the basement that I tried for while, I did not have much success with woody material, but I think I need to revisit it. It works great with basil and tomatoes though.

If you have ant special tricks or tips, I would love to here it

Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org

My New Blog!!