[nafex ibiblio list] Eleagnus umbellata, Autumn Olive - interested in sources for seedlings of this plant

Idell Weydemeyer iwgarden at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 8 11:14:16 EST 2012

Hi--

 I do like all the hidden Spring autumn olives  that I have, although I
enjoy Charlie's Gold sicne it is a gold color and has a slightly different
taste. They are the smallest of all I have though.-- all are better than the
sort of standard ones found growing in various public places around here.
This area is not one where they can run wild so we do not have the variety
of ones in public places in like the Carolinas and Tennessee where there
maybe some  very good tasting wild ones.

Idell