[nafex ibiblio list] Eleagnus umbellata, Autumn Olive - interested in sources for seedlings of this plant

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch_mnd at dataone.in
Sat Jan 7 11:13:50 EST 2012

In India Elaeagnus umbellata fruits ripen in May.  If you are not able to
get seedlings now, please write me in the beginning of May and I shall get
some seeds for you.

There is a chapter on this fruit in Fruitipedia at the following link:

    http://www.fruitipedia.com/ghain-elagnus%20umbellata.htm

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
186/3 Jail Road
Mandi HP 175001, India