[nafex] WI rust-resistant Amelanchiers?

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Sat Dec 29 14:16:46 EST 2012

Same for western NY. Maybe it's only a problem where it's warmer and
more humid consistently. And of course here in dry New Mexico I've never
seen rust on my numerous Amelanchiers.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's MCAT Prep Book
Lead Author, Barron's LSAT Prep Book (2013)
(505) 281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mountain Time, 7 days