[nafex] Saskatoons (A. alnifolia) varieties for the warmer regions

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Sat Dec 22 14:58:38 EST 2012

If you're concerned about heat, I haven't found that to be an issue. In
New Mexico at 5000 feet,  I have several alnifolia varieties and I find
them to be particularly tolerant of intense dry heat in situations where
most other plants just wither. The same plants also do fine at my 7000
ft location and they bear fruit very dependably.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's MCAT Prep Book
Lead Author, Barron's LSAT Prep Book (2013)
(505) 281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mountain Time, 7 days