[nafex] Ambrosia apple trees

derry walsh derrywalsh1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 14:50:41 EST 2012

Spidra,

Thanks for the reference, but a far as I can see there should be 1826
Ambrosia trees in the US, but none show up on the map of the US.

There is supposed to be one Ambrosia tree in Shimla in the Himalayas of
India, but the owner shows no info after three years so it may be phoney.

There are eight sources of Ambrosia apples in the US so I will point him
in that direction.

Thanks,

Derry Walsh
Aldergrove, b.c. Canada