[nafex] Favorite plums

Peter Chrisbacher pxbacher at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 13:25:35 EST 2012

Steven -

I have no experience with the plums you listed, but wanted to put in a good
word for beach plums (prunus maritima) with which I am familiar, and which
make wonderful jelly (my preference) or jam.  They're also not bad eaten
out of hand, though a little bland for my taste.

Pete Chrisbacher
Zone 6b/7a Southeast PA