[nafex] Plum scionwood?

Sarah Kehler Ewing skkewing at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 19:49:17 EST 2012

I have both, but I'm not sure how big those particular trees are right now.... all my grafted plums are small.  My scionwood came from Canada's gene bank... whatever they call it... when Margie Luffman was still in charge.  If you can't find them anywhere else, keep me in mind.

Another option might be to contact Fehrs at http://www.littletreenursery.com/Plums/PlumbList.htm: they have both and since you are so far away, they might just sell you some budwood.

Sarah