[nafex] WILD GOOSE plum, Hector Black, et al.; nafex Digest, Vol 119, Issue 1

Hector Black hblack1925 at fastmail.fm
Sat Dec 1 15:55:40 EST 2012

Hi Steven,
     This must have been 25 years ago and I don't have any record of who the man was.  Only that he lived in Florida.  He called it wild goose.  I didn't know it was munsoniana till Gennadi told me.
    I'd be glad to send you scion wood but would need a reminder in Feb, March.  Probably Feb would be best as we can get warm weather in March.
      I have some other plums, but wild goose flowers just a little later.  The other plums are Russian, myrobalan hybrids.
      I hope this is helpful.   Best wishes,   Hector