[nafex] Relocating squirrels-trap

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Thu Aug 16 10:42:48 EDT 2012

If the trap doesn't kill the squirrels, couldn't you just release a cat if it got stuck in one? (i have never seen this kind of trap, so maybe that's a silly question.)
--
Ginda

Typed with Swype. Who knows what I intended to say?

Road's End Farm <organic87 at frontiernet.net> wrote:

Huh? Cats climb posts.

Though I suppose it depends on the type of the post.