[nafex] Relocating squirrels

Spidra Webster spidra at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 23:59:50 EDT 2012

You're assuming a disease a squirrel carries can only be passed to another
squirrel. That is not always the case. Squirrels can carry and have carried
rabies and bubonic plague, among other diseases. The same would be true for
some parasite species. Is there a reason why it is difficult to trap to
kill? (I know that some areas have laws that make it hard to dispose of
dead pest animals...)

I totally sympathize with wanting to get rid of them. I have little love in
my heart for Eastern Grey Squirrels.

Megan Lynch
South Pasadena, CA