[nafex] Relocating squirrels

Louis Pittman lpittman at murraystate.edu
Wed Aug 15 19:50:22 EDT 2012

Squirrels are not an endangered species.  Please don't 'relocate' problem
wildlife:

1. It's ineffective - another squirrel(and another, and another) will take
the relocated animal's place
2. It's often inhumane - either for the relocated animal or the existing
population you release them into
3. It's biologically - consider the potential for introduction of
disease/parasites into the population you release into.
4. You may just be dumping your problem on another person.

Shoot or trap and terminate.