[nafex] NAFEX group on Facebook

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Thu Aug 9 13:14:16 EDT 2012

On Aug 9, 2012, at 11:43 AM, mIEKAL aND wrote:

> For people who don't use Facebook because of privacy concerns, there
> are many ways to restrict your personal account if that is something
> you are concerned with.

Yes, but from what I read they keep re-doing things and setting
whatever they think is the Bright New Idea as the default, so that
it's necessary to keep messing around with your account in order to
keep things set the way you want them.

I just plain don't have the time to mess with Facebook, which seems to
be designed in large part to keep people on the site as frequently and
as long as possible.