[nafex] NAFEX group on Facebook

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 11:43:45 EDT 2012

Just wanted to point out to the folks who love to see photos of fruit,
nuts, plantings, gardens, etc that the NAFEX facebook page has quite a
bit of activity, some very informative discussions and an easy ability
to share.  I'm not clear if the group is open to everyone, but
(correct me if Im wrong), seems to be sanctioned by the NAFEX group.
Also I just tried accessing one of the photos posted there, not being
logged into Facebook, and the individual posts seem to be public to
the internet.

NAFEX group on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/21070015101/

For people who don't use Facebook because of privacy concerns, there
are many ways to restrict your personal account if that is something
you are concerned with.  In general much of the activity on the dozens
of email lists I'm on seem to be shifting to FB.

~mIEKAL