[nafex] Evans cherries

Sarah Kehler Ewing skkewing at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 03:09:16 EDT 2012

I just picked 15 gallons of Evan's cherries off my friend's trees this morning: the big dark ones are so tasty to eat that I may have eaten too many.  :o)  No mould anywhere on any of them and we have been getting rain on a daily basis up here this summer while hitting the 30's (that's 86+F for you Americans)... both of which are a bit unusual for us.  We are usually much drier and in the 20's (68F) which would help keep mould at bay.  Don't know: maybe those Cherries just do better up here cuz that is where they were found, about an hour North of me near St. Albert, Alberta.

Sarah