[nafex] 'Black Pearl Thornless' blackberry source?

Melissa Kacalanos mijwiz at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 22:45:24 EDT 2012

Last year, I ordered a 'Black Pearl Thornless' blackberry from Raintree. It arrived dead. They offered to replace it for free this year, but now they don't have it, and are offering something else in exchange.

I could just accept that it's my fate to never grow 'Black Pearl.' Is it available anywhere? My attempt at googling doesn't turn up any nurseries selling it. If anyone here has a rooted cutting or something to spare, I could trade other plants for it.

Melissa
Central NY, recently reclassified from zone 5 to zone 6.