[nafex] long pears?

Mark Lee mark.lee.phd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:25:40 EDT 2012

A few years ago, I first purchased this pear in Seattle from a high end
grocery store. It was imported from South America. Chile I think.
Delicious. Since then I grafted my own tree. Last year we had a cold,
wet spring in Seattle, but I finally got fruit. Here is a photo of a pear
ripening on the tree.
http://edible.wikidot.com/edible-plant:28

-Mark Lee, Seattle
harvesting rhubarb