[nafex] Does anyone have experience with plantcares.com?

Ruth Klatt rakla at wat.midco.net
Wed Apr 11 21:20:52 EDT 2012

A couple of decades ago I ordered Siberian "C"  peach trees and also a
Montclair peach.   The Montclair has the habit of being a double trunk tree
and does not usually live long (mine did not either).   Apricots can be
grafted to peach, but not peach to apricot rootstocks.  These were ordered
from Bear Creek Nursery in Washington, which is no longer in business.
Siberian peaches did very well in zone 4a.   We were able to order Siberian
C from the conservation nursery in North Dakota up until this spring.